People’s Family Health Services
Family planning, by definition, is deciding the number and spacing of your children; through the use of contraception: such as abstinence, natural planning, or hormonal birth control.
It is the mission as a Title X agency to reduce abortion rates in the state of Nebraska through the provision of safe, effective contraception methods and client education on pregnancy prevention.
We offer counseling and education to all of our patients, on all of the services we provide. Our educator is also available to speak to any group, on any reproductive health topic including; STI’s, self breast/testicular exams, abstinence, and contraceptive options.
You can fill out your Family Planning appointment paperwork online before you arrive! Click on the images below to complete them online.
Family Planning Services
- All appointments are private and information is kept confidential.
- Annual Exams
- Pap Smears
- Cancer Screening
- STI Screening and Treatment
- Contraceptive Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Free HIV Testing
- Education on Reproductive Health
- Basic Infertility Services
- We do not offer services for ending a pregnancy.
Who should visit Family Planning?
- If you require confidential services, regardless of insurance coverage, we want to help!
What are the costs?
- Costs are based on a sliding scale, based on household income and number of people in the home.
- Donations are accepted and payment plans can be arranged if needed.
- We accept all major health insurances including Every Woman Matters.
- No one will be refused services because of inability to pay.
All Are Welcome
- People of any age–parental consent is not required.
- Uninsured or insured.
- All people.
Family Planning Clinics
- Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred.
- 102 South Elm
- Monday – Wednesday
- 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 111 West C St.
- Hours- 8:00-6:00